iGameGuardian Download page exclusively meant for the people trying to install Game Guardian in the iOS devices. Watch provided instructions to download and install iGameGuardian which is essentially the brainchild of entire game. First of all, application is not working at all for iOS 6 and 7 devices and there is no need of trying to do so.
There are two ways to install Game Guardian iOS devices, the first one is the official download method and the second is unofficial repository method. Both the ways are working very much fine and people are enjoying the values modifying application on their phones.
“iGameGuardian” is a game hack/alteration tool for iOS. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
** JB (jailbreak) ONLY **
This tool only works in jailbroken devices!!
1. Search game value with precise number.
2. Search game value with vague instructions, e.g. larger or smaller.
3. Lock the game value to a fixed number.
4. Save/Load the managed list.
1. Put the file under directory /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall/ of your jailbreak iOS device.
2. Reboot your device, it will be installed automatically.
3. Reboot again to take new configurations.
1. Cydia > Manage > Packages > iGameGuardian > Modify > Remove > Confirm
Game Guardian Requirements
The only thing you need is that your device must have the root access. If not, you may not be able to use it at all. You should search for how to go about rooting your device over the internet and you are bound to have ample DIY style tutorials. XDA Developers may be trusted place to start with.
Game Guardian Working Games List
The GameGuardian APK works fine with almost all the offline games and you can try your luck surely on online games. Here is a list of all the popular games we have seen the app showing its magic on. Try out more by yourself and let us know to have an even longer list for the next reader.
Angry Birds 2 (online version)
Need for Speed
Super Mario Run
TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight